US Heating and Air (USHAC), a Southern HVAC Company, is a one stop shop specializing in HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and General Construction projects serving Multi Family, Commercial, and Residential customers.
USHAC in our Longwood, FL
location is currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our team.
The Sales Associate is responsible for oversight, management and leadership of sales activity. The Sales Associate oversees an array of current accounts as well as develop relationships of new clientele, meeting sales goals, responsible for existing customer accounts, as well as develop and grow new residential, Multi-family, and Light Commercial accounts.
· Empowers, guides and motivates Technicians to expand the relationships with existing and new clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
· Ensure the correct equipment and services are delivered to clients in a timely manner
· Develop thorough communication with clients and internal team members
· Resolve issues promptly with challenging clientele requests
· Generate new sales; Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· Collaborate with Management to identify and grow opportunities within territory
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
· Proactively identify problems in all areas of responsibility, analyze the problems, and provide solutions.
· Help determine market and advertising strategies to maximize the growth of the business
· P&L review with the General Manager.
· Continual Revenue Growth and Market expansion of the business is essential.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with General Manager, Human Resources, Southern HVAC Support personnel, key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives
· Acquire a detailed understanding of client needs and requirements
· 3+ Years of Sales and/or Service experience within the HVAC industry
· Excellent Communication Skills and Strong Computer skills are required.
· Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency about them.
· Candidate must be able to work under tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
· Candidate must be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
· Experience in a self-starting, self-motivated sales position
· Experience as a leader and or manager of teams with the ability to motivate and communicate needs and strategies effectively
· BS or BA degree preferred
Southern HVAC is a premier service company providing air conditioning and heating repair service, HVAC sales and maintenance service. We are comprised of the following companies based in Florida, North Carolina, and Texas:
- Advanced Air and Heat
- Duron Smith A/C & Heat
- FAST of Florida
- Fox Service Company
- Patrick’s Heating & Air Conditioning
- US Heating & Air (USHAC)
- Yellow Dot Heating and Air Conditioning
We believe our employees are the most valuable business strength; therefore it is important to us that we take care of our own. We make it a point to recognize and reward those who work hard. We provide a stable, secure work environment that promotes learning and growth from within. We invest in our employees through development, ongoing feedback, open dialog, and implementing their fresh ideas. We focus on celebrating success, building relationships, and encouraging continuous growth.
- We make available a top-notch benefits plan which includes:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Account options
- Supplemental Insurance Options – Accident, Critical illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Additional Life and AD&D Insurance options for you and your family
- Company Provided Life Insurance, AD&D. Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Employee Discount Program that includes travel, product and other discounts
- Real Estate Services
- Legal Coverage Options
- Strong 401k with a weekly company match and more
- Paid Personal Time Off and Paid Holidays per year
- Professional Development and Training
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, deliver as a way of life and are inspired to make a positive impact, consider applying with us today!