The Collier Companies, the largest private owner/operator of student-housing in the country, is seeking an experienced Regional Community Manager to join our team in Gainesville, FL!
If you are seeking a career opportunity, not just a job, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards success- we want to hear from you!
Successful Candidates will meet the following criteria:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Regional Community Manager and/or Area Community Manager.
• Student-housing experience preferred.
• Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to role model and lead team members to deliver excellent customer service to our Residents.
• High emotional intelligence, with ability to lead, mentor and develop onsite management team members.
• Proven track record of revenue generation combined with occupancy growth.
• Strong understanding of financial plan process and the ability to summarize and communicate results effectively to all levels of management.
• Strong verbal, written, computer and analytical skills. Ability to understand market and forecast for changing economic climate.
• Ability to approach each asset with a unique and successful marketing/leasing plan.
• Commitment to life-long learning and development, with ability to receive and deliver feedback and coaching.
• Must have availability to travel within a designated market with reliable transportation and current driver's license.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good organizational skills, positive attitudes and be a team player.
The Collier Companies offers a competitive salary and bonus structure. After 60 days, employee will receive benefits of paid vacation, Health, Dental, LTD and Group Life Insurance. Also, enroll into our amazing 401K match!