The Apartment Association of Greater Orlando seeks a friendly, organized, and engaged new team member!
Be a part of a fun, engaging, and dynamic office team! We are hiring for an Office Coordinator to provide support to our membership and education departments. The Office Coordinator is a critical part of the membership experience, and serves as the first point of contact both in person and over
the phone to AAGO members, students, prospective members, and the outside public. This position coordinates education, membership, and
special events to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished in
accordance with prescribed priorities, time limitations and funding conditions;
may serve as staff liaison to a committee(s) as assigned by the Chief Executive
Duties and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
with volunteer instructors to confirm class dates, that they have
materials they need, etc.
- Serve as resource to AAGO students on testing, class requirements, etc.
- Post and deposit payments received
- Mail letters/membership packets as needed
- Maintain office supply inventory and kitchen/break room inventory
- Coordinate quarterly routine building maintenance
- Arrange, setup, and clean up after classes or events held in the AAGO building
- Open mail and distribute
- Check in members for events and classes
- Answer phones in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Assist with registration and coordination of major association events and classes
- Assist users and members with registering online and setting up profiles in online database
- Ensure that the master calendar in Outlook and AAGO website lists all committee meetings, events and classes
- Coordinates monthly fax distribution set up by VP of Member Relations
- Attend assigned committee meetings.
- Other administrative functions as assigned
- Individual will be professionally dressed each day.
Benefits include (after probationary period)...
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- 401K match up to 4% of annual compensation
- Two weeks paid vacation and paid personal leave
AAGO is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace. If a job offer is made then candidate must be willing to complete a background check and drug screening. (Conducted in compliance with local, state, and federal law.)