Nationally recognized and continually growing, Preferred Compliance Solutions is a monitoring and advisory firm serving developers, syndicators, investors, lenders and management companies of the multi-family affordable housing industry. We serve those that use Low-Income Housing Tax Credits, Section 8, BOND, HOME, and other affordable housing programs.
We are looking to hire several strong Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and other affordable housing compliance professionals. These are telecommuting opportunities with flex schedule and other benefits that relate to telecommuting. The individual will preferably be located in FL, GA, or AL, but other location would be considered. Light overnight travel is required. Those with nationally recognized certifications (i.e., HCCP, SHCM, COS) and those who would qualify to receive such within six months of employment, are encouraged to apply. No less than 2 recent years related affordable housing compliance experience is required when someone does not have one of the above certifications.
- National recognized certifications (HCCP, SHCM, COS) or qualify to receive such certificates within 6 months of employment
- 1 1/2 years of related affordable housing compliance experience is required if you don't have one of the certifications
- Posses a thorough knowledge of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LHTC) and and/or BOND, HOME, Section 8 and other affordable housing programs
- Telecommute availability (fully or partially)
- Extensive experience in working with Microsoft Office is required
- Housing Credit Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- Review files in preparation for audits, approving initial certifications for properties in the company's portfolio.
- Assuring compliance with applicable affordable housing programs
- Must keep current in all changes to affordable housing regulations and distribute this information to property operation staff
- Promote company growth, client retention, company culture, purpose, and vision